If you shop at Kroger please, please, please sign up for their Community Rewards Program so that the congregation can reap the benefit of you shopping there. By linking your Kroger Plus card and shopping at Kroger you can help provide significant financial resources for our Congregation at absolutely no cost to you!
If the signup instructions below look too complicated, just call the office and we will get someone to come to your house and sit with you at your computer to walk you through the steps. The whole process is quick and easy!
In 2015, our membership in the Community Rewards program raised $2,238.67
Your Community Rewards Code: 82081 B'nai Sholom C
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM
- Have your Kroger Plus card handy
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus Card, they are available free of charge at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Register your Kroger Plus card online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on your favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information by clicking Save Changes.
- Enter 82081 or B'Nai Sholom Congregation and select us from the list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see the B'Nai Sholom Congregation on the right side of your information page.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase.